Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So it begins...

When we moved to Utah from Pennsylvannia in May we were finally able to get high speed internet. This has opened a whole new world. I never looked at others blogs because it just plain took to long to download with a dial-up connection. Now I am addicted. I love looking at everyone's blogs and getting updates on what they are doing. We are away from so many friends now that it helps me still feel connected. So I have decided to join in the fun and start our own blog.
I have also thought it might be a good way to keep a family journal. I am terrible at keeping scrapbooks and journals up to date and thought this was something I could keep up. So hopefully it won't be like the last journal I started with one entry which pledged to be the frist of many, was followed by the next entry a year and half later. Maybe someday I'll even print it out and give all my kids a copy.

No comments: