Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween

This was taken at our ward party.

Halloween this year seemed like the Holiday that wouldn't end. I love Halloween and I love dressing up but we had so many activities this year I couldn't believe it. Starting about 2 weeks before Halloween we had a school carnival, ward party, class parties, a birthday party and this year we even trick-or-treated through Disneyland. We have more candy in our house than should be allowed by law :) All our kids love to dress up and we have several costumes in our dress-up clothes stash so they all had to be something different for every party we went to .

Hyrum was either Batman or a Jedi. June was a pink Power Ranger, a ballerina, or a clown. Brig went back and forth between the big bad wolf and a pirate. Alvin however was just a cow at all events and Shawn and I wimped out this year and didn't dress up. I hope this doesn't sound negative towards Halloween we really did have a great time , but for some reason this year by the end of Trick-or-Treating Halloween night I was very tired and ready to move on to the next thing.

2 comments:

Lori said...

we were ready to be done, too. It's great that pictures were taken at your ward party.

Annie said...

Yahoo!! I am going to totally blog-stalk you now.. .I'm so excited! Lunch was fun.. thanks!