Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been tagged!




When we moved from Pennsylvania in May we bought a new computer, so all our picture files are really recent. When I went to our 4th folder and 4th picture it was this one of Alvin this summer. We took our kids to the Clark Planetarium in SLC for their annual kids day. They had all kinds of activities set up for the kids to do. They made bookmarks, played games for prizes, zero gravity walk, etc. We also saw "Fly me to the Moon." the new 3-D movie on their big screen. It was really neat. They had a really cute Astronaut backdrop that you could stand behind and put your face through so all our kids wanted to have their picture taken behind it. I do have to say though that I think Alvin's picture was the cutest.

I'm not sure who else I can tag because everyone I know that blogs seems to have already been tagged, but I'll try Synthia and Alisha.

Have fun.

2 comments:

akagi79 said...

Ronda-Hey this Marci(keele).Your old tennis partner. LOL! It was fun, but I was not very good!I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. Your family is beautiful! Email me sometime, and I can add you to blog. (red_tree_clan@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

I love this picture! He looks so scared! I wish we were together to go and see 'Twilight'!