Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big Sisters are not always nice!


Recently we went to Utah County for a visit with our families. On the last day we were there little Briggy was all tired out and fell asleep on the couch in Grandma Parry's basement. June came up and talked with Grandma for awhile and then asked her if she could have a marker. Grandma told her sure and got her a black marker and she disappeared downstairs. About 10 minutes later she reappeared laughing quite wickedly and told us she had drawn eyebrows and a mustache on Brig. She seemed quite surprised that we did not find this as amusing as she did. Brig was so upset when he woke up and saw what she did. When I said to her "see June you really hurt his feelings" She, in true sister fashion, quickly welled up with tears and said "It wasn't my fault, it was Hyrum's idea." And Hyrum to this responded , In true big brother fashion, "What it's not my fault I didn't think she would really do it." Hopefully she'll consider this a lesson learned that it is not always wise to listen to Hyrum's bright ideas. Brig wouldn't let us wash it off so the second picture is of him on our ride home. I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist taking a picture. It really was funny. Not nice, but funny.


5 comments:

Lori said...

Poor Briggy, but it probably won't be long before he's teasing his little brother :). Boy he's getting big.

Dean Family said...

That is soooo cute- I am so sorry but Adam and I laughed so hard. Your kids are so fun- I love June's haircut and school YEAH!! I love your house, it is soooo nice- I also love all the picture of the friends you have seen. Miss you guys tons!

Bekah said...

Hi guys, it's the Goldie's! Melissa told me you had started a blog, and I couldn't wait to look you up! Hope it's okay that I add you to my blog roll so I can keep up on all the happenings of the wonderful Parry's!Glad you're doing well! Miss you!

The Finley family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Finley family said...

Oh my gosh!! The kids and I thought this was hysterical! Don't tell Brigg that, hehe. We love the pics and are so excited to be able to keep up with what's going on in your lives through the blog. Love the house and June's new haircut! Hope to visit you all soon! We miss you all soo much!